2-Day In-Person Extension Course. Certification in 3 methods
Our most popular course!
What sets our education apart?
Experience and passion. Get Monti certified and properly educated by instructors who are professional extension stylists with years of experience behind the chair doing and loving extensions.
Monti Extension Academy is passionate about teaching you truth about extensions and the proper way to do installations.
Please do research and choose your education and investment wisely. We are so happy you found us and are interested in learning techniques that will not only triple your income but be able to offer your clients what they will enjoy. We teach and preach equal weight, no tight tension and no over-direction so you can be a successful extensionist and give your clients a comfortable and damage-free service.
Your training with Deb and her team is from the heart. They want you to succeed and are passionate about training. Since class sizes are limited to only 6 students, you will get the personalized one-on-one training to make you a consummate pro. Keep in mind: Your training is not just about a brand, it’s about the methods, proper technique and building your success in Microlink I-Tip, Tape Ins and Waterfall Beaded Weft methods. We can't wait to meet you in class!
What You Will Learn
THEORY VIDEO: 3 hours.
All In Person courses include an On-Line Theory video to view beforehand, as a prerequisite to the Hands-On education.
- The Hair
- The Methods
- Successful Consultations
- Color Matching
Day-1 Sunday: 10-5:00
- Re-Cap Theory
- All About I-Tips
- Installation w/Live Model
Day-2 Monday: 10-5:00
- All about Tape-In and Waterfall Beaded Wefts
- Monti Pro Kit with all tools needed for 3 methods
- Practice hair extensions
- Student workbook
- Marketing and Aftercare materials
- Personalized certification
- Stylist Finder listing for client referrals in your area
What do I bring?
- Your lovely self
- All materials are provided
- Class will be 2 days from 10-5pm
- 3 methods- Microlink I-Tip, Tape-In and Waterfall Beaded Weft
- We provide a live extension model for removal and installation
- One-on-one attention- only 6 students per class
- Must be a licensed cosmetologist, cosmetology student, or salon owner to attend.
Note: The education material provided in this course is copyrighted. If you are an educator looking for course information to use in your class, ask about our teacher training program.