1-Day In-Person Extension Course with Certification
1-Day Extension Education with a certified Monti Extensionist is a condensed version of our original 2-Day course. Choose your method: Microlink I-tip, Tape-In or Waterfall Beaded Weft. 10-6pm
This course is perfect for stylists who have some knowledge of extensions but need a more thorough education.
Have you taken an extension class but need a refresher on perfecting the art?
Did you take a course but the extension class you took didn't go over everything you wanted and you are left with questions?
Are you already certified in another method and want to expand your extension services?
If you answered 'yes" then this course is for you!
What sets our education apart?
Experience and passion. Get Monti certified and properly educated by instructors who are professional extension stylists with years of experience behind the chair doing and loving extensions.
Monti Extension Academy is passionate about teaching you truth about extensions and the proper way to do installations.
Please do research and choose your education and investment wisely. We are so happy you found us and are interested in learning techniques that will not only triple your income but be able to offer your clients what they will enjoy. We teach and preach equal weight, no tight tension and no over-direction so you can be a successful extensionist and give your clients a comfortable and damage-free service.
Your training with Deb and her team is from the heart. They want you to succeed and are passionate about training. Since class sizes are limited to only 6 students, you will get the personalized one-on-one training to make you a consummate pro. Keep in mind: Your training is not just about a brand, it’s about the methods, proper technique and building your success in Microlink I-Tip, Tape Ins or Waterfall Beaded Weft methods. We can't wait to meet you in class!
What You Will Learn
- The Hair
- The Methods
- Color Matching
- Installation w/Live Model
- Extension Placement
- Finishing Techniques
- Microlink I-Tip, Tape-In and Waterfall Beaded Weft
- Monti Pro Kit with all tools needed
- Practice hair extensions
- Student workbook
- Marketing and Aftercare materials
- Personalized certification
- Monti Certified mirror decal
- Stylist Finder listing for client referrals in your area
What do I bring?
- Your lovely self
- All materials are provided
- Hands-On class will be 1 full day from 10-6
- 1 methods- Microlink I-Tip, Tape-In or Waterfall Beaded Weft
- We provide a live extension model for removal and installation
- One-on-one attention with only up to 6 students per class
- Must be licensed cosmetologist, cosmetology student, or salon owner to attend
Note: The education material provided in this course is copyrighted. If you are an educator looking for course information to use in your class, ask about our teacher training program.